(via Paper Fashion)
I’m going to try something new here. It’s not a new idea, a lot of bloggers do this, but I’m going to share with you five links of things that I think are awesome every Friday!
The Shot of Brandi* Five Shots for Friday!
1. Looking for a last minute mom gift in Pittsburgh? Visit the Phipps Conservatory May Market this Saturday from 9:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
2. 14 recipes for cheese dip from Serious Eats. You’re welcome.
3. 10 ways to make sangria from Martha Stewart from The Kitchn
4. Slightly obsessed with the concept of customized lollipops from Etsy
5. Finally, I hope that you’ve all seen the youngest MENSA member announce that she had to poop her pants on The Today Show.